…yes you can! Conflicts included in the Rebels and Patriots rules
|British Loyalist Skirmishers, American War of Independence, miniatures painted by my matey Jesper|
One of the most common questions I get regarding Rebels and Patriots are:
Can I use the Rebels and Patriots rules for this conflict…
The answer to that question is:
Yes you can!
…at least with a minimum of adjustments, if any at all.
|Swedish Light Cavalry charged by Russian hussars fielded as Shock Cavalry, Finnish War 1808-09|
Rebels and Patriots are writhen with a focus on North American Conflicts from the Seven Year War until the American Civil War and a bit further and we have included more than 40 example army lists for 13 different North American Conflicts:
- French and Indian War (1754–63)
- American War of Independence (1775–83)
- Northwest Indian War (1785–95)
- Mexican War of Independence (1810–21)
- War of 1812 (1812–15)
- Texas Revolution (1835–36)
- Canada Patriots Rebellion (1837–38)
- Mexican–American War (1846–48)
- Cortina War (1859–60, 1861)
- American Civil War (1861–65)
- The Mexican Adventure, French intervention in Mexico (1861–67)
- Fenian Raids (1866–71)
- What-if: British Intervention Force in North America (1860s)
|British Highlanders fielded as Shock Infantry, American War of Independance, miniatures painted by my matey Jesper|
|Swedish Line Infantry in Close Order fielded as 2 units of Line Infantry, Finnish War 1808-09|
|Perry Miniatures, Swedish Infantry 1808, picture from www.perry-miniatures.com|
I even throw in a 24-point Peninsular War list I would use as a Christmas gift.
Sharpe´s Rifles 1809-12
- Officer Richard Sharp, Trait: Heroic Leader (1 mini)
- 1 unit of Veteran Skirmishers that are Sharpshoters – Chosen men of the 95th rifles (5 minis + Officer).
- 2 units of Light Infantry – Captain Fredrickson and 60th rifles (2×12 minis)
- 1 unit of Mounted Skirmishers – Teresa Moreno´s Spanish guerrilla (6 minis, most on foot and a few mounted or horseholders)
|Brigade Games, British RiflesVeterans Command – Chosen Men, picture by Paul Hicks|
I hope you all will have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !
Dieser Artikel stammt von einer der angeschlossenen Quellen. Bitte honoriere die Arbeit der Autoren indem du ihren Webseite besuchst.
Powered by WPeMatico